Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

A million Oreo's.

Nov 26, 2017

This past weekend Ryan and I took a day trip down to Great Falls to do some shopping. We haven't gone down to the State's in awhile because we don't like their president (ha ha. Just joking) it's really because the dollar has been so terrible. It still isn't great but its gone up a bit atleast. We thought it would be fun to do some Christmas shopping. Just a change of scenery. I love road trip music and chatting. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch which was delicious as usual, then we hit up Target, Scheel's, and Walmart. We got some fun stuff and had a fun day together. I was worried we would be hit with paying duty at the border because we were only gone for the day but luckily we passed through with flying colors. I was looking back at the pics I took and they are all food pics. Ha ha.

I love the mint lemonade from Cafe Rio but this time it was a bit too sweet for me. Didn't even drink half of it


This was an amazing flavored water. 

I love Larabar's. They had 10 more flavours down there then they have here. Had to try a few. These lemon one's were delicious.



As soon as I saw these I was taken back to my childhood and they made me think of my Mom. These were big in the 80's but then discontinued. I guess they've just recently brought them back. They're as delicious as I remember. The rootbeer flavor is my fave.

Then there was this...


We had actually purchased two more at Target as well. That's 7 package's of Oreo's people. I would totally judge someone if they had that many oreo's in their cart. We had a purpose in mind for these though. We have about 2-3 flavor's here and they have about 10-15 in the States, so we thought it would be fun for the kids to do an oreo tasting challenge with all these fun flavours. We already did the video and posted it. Click HERE if you'd like to check it out. After the challenge the kids all took the Oreo's to their classes and shared them. I mean, we did keep a few. (wink face emoji)





McKenna's tap costume came in. We rent a lot of our costume's but this year we bought 3 of them. Here is her tap trio costume.


I love them. They're dancing to "Put on a Happy Face" originally written for the Broadway musical Bye Bye Birdie. Its an instrumental version and I love it. Its classic and I really envisioned something with feather's for some reason (maybe because of Ginger Roger's famous feather dress). Anyway I love the look of these for their trio.

Here are two candid shots one of the dance Dad's at the studio took while the girls were practicing. I love them.



Photo cred: Bleu Baker.

1 comment :

  1. We always have to try a few new Oreo flavors as well. A taste off sounds fun. I think I'll do that next time.

    ReplyDelete