Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

House and Health

Aug 14, 2017

We've been working on the house slowly, but surely. We got the stucco and stone all done on the outside. Now I just need to pick a colour for the door. We got the fireplace stone done as well. And we got the trim all painted in the living room, and got the blinds installed. Everything looks amazing. I don't know how I'm ever going to sell this house. Next on our list is the front landscaping. Then hopefully the shelves in the mudroom. Then I can show you the complete main floor all finished. I love my house.







I've been feeling really blah and off the last few months. I would get really dizzy and light headed and I have been bloated all the time. I've always had problems with digestion and was told I probably had IBS when I was young but haven't really done anything to curb it. My Mother in-law had an appointment with a nurse practitioner in Calgary and so I jumped a the chance to go see someone. The appointment went really well. I got food sensitivity tests done, and found out that I'm anemic. She put me on all the vitamins I should be taking and then an iron supplement as well. I also found out I'm dairy intolerant (which I pretty much already knew and had cut most dairy out of my diet) and that I'm moderately sensitive to gluten, soy, and eggs. So now I am doing an elimination diet. I have to cut all those things out for a couple of months and then add them in slowly to see what my body does. So far its been pretty good. I think the hardest one is eggs baked into things. I've been on the diet for just over a week now but I still feel bloated a ton. The nurse is going to send me for an ultrasound so hopefully we'll be able to find out what is going on with that. But I'm hopeful we can get it all sorted out and I will start feeling good again. Cause c'mon, I've got a life to enjoy. Its already going by way too fast. Summer is almost over. Hope you're enjoying yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment