Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

La Corsaire

May 31, 2017


This dance is beautiful and breathtaking. I am so grateful that M got to be a part of it this year. To dance with older girls was such a neat experience for her and I know she improved and learned a lot. Ballet has always been my favourite to watch and I am so happy that it is M's favourite too. I am always in awe at what they have trained their bodies to do and it is just so stunning. Like watching art come to life. I think M felt like she was part of something pretty special. And she was. I know that dance is going to be a really great thing for this girl as she grows up. Hayley too. And I'm so glad I get to be a part of their journey.


The start of her dance picture collection for the little dance area in our home.

ps. I'm not sure who to give credit to for taking the top picture. It was floating around facebook and I got it texted to me from a friend, but it's the best.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful. I enjoy ballet also. Was a little sad when Leah quite.

    ReplyDelete