Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Nate the Great.

Dec 14, 2016

Nate just had his 12th birthday. I told him it was fine but that 13 was out of the question. He has to stay 12 forever just like I will stay 35 forever. If only it could work like that. We had Adam, Britt and the girls, and Cody come out to our place the night before Nate's birthday to celebrate. We made pizza's, opened some presents, and ate a donut cake. He got a basketball from Cody, and a big football history book, and some candy from Adam & Brit. He said it was a good night. Thanks for celebrating with us guys!


Ha ha. I love everyone of these pictures




The morning of his birthday Nate opened his presents from us. We got him wireless headphones, and a year subscription to a gaming website. Then Ryan and I took Nate out for breakfast to Mocha Cabana. Nate got a huge burger. I mean, he is 12 now. Then of course we had to have birthday cheesecake.


I am seriously so proud of this boy, and even though I wish he could stay little forever, I like who he is turning out to be. He is helpful, smart, creative, and fun. I love watching him grow.


Happiest Birthday Nate. We love you.

If you want to see a little video of the birthday festivities click here. You'll get to see him take a bite out of his massive burger.

1 comment :

  1. You really do have the best boys in the entire world, no question. Love this bubba.

    ReplyDelete