Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Life lately.

Sep 2, 2016

School starts in 4 days. Still not sure how I feel about that. We've been trying to enjoy the rest of what little summer holidays we have left. The weather hasn't been cooperating too much though. On rainy days I dropped the boys off at the indoor pool with friends. Its so nice that I can do that now. We did enjoy a beautiful day in Waterton.






I also made a video of our adventures if you want to go check it out Waterton 2016  I use to make fun video slideshows when the kids were little and would like to start making more video's again. I love doing it.


The girls getting creative with their food. One of the days the boys were at the pool the girls and I had a cupcake date and some fun at the park.



A bunch of us from the dance studio rented the Stirling Pool for a couple hours. The weather wasn't great but everyone still had a lot of fun. Afterwards some of us went over to Tamara's for a BBQ. It was a great night. I sure love these girls.


The teacher's went back to school this past week so I started watching my cousin's kids again. I've watched Will for a couple of year now but this is the first year we will have Lily. She is 8 months old and so sweet. The kids are obsessed with her. Its been awhile since I've done baby. Hopefully I remember how to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment