Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Winter Fun.

Jan 17, 2016

I hate the cold. By the time Winter is over I am usually begging Ryan to move us somewhere warmer. But this is our home and this is where we are staying, so I figured I better make the most of it. Last year I bought some snow pants, and I got nice snow boots this year so I can fully embrace the winter and enjoy it with my kids. So far we've gone tobogganing, snowmobiling, and skating. The town actually made an outdoor skating area at a local park near our house so we are hoping to spend more time there.




Its also nice to do indoor things when its too cold. We went to the theatre the other night and watched "Norm of the North." It was really cute and the kids enjoyed it.


Hayley doesn't mind being stuck in the house most days. She finds ways to entertain herself and spends most of the day playing toys or dress up. That makes winter more bearable.



This Unicorn costume is way too small but its one of her favourites. I also love winter fashion and I may have a nice collection of toque's going on. I also spend my days in leggings and cute, comfy socks.


I'm going to try and spend the rest of winter finding the positives and enjoying and embracing the cold. Its really the little things that make life great.

No comments:

Post a Comment