Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

2016.

Jan 16, 2016

2015 was actually really hard to say goodbye to because it was such a great year for us. I am excited to see what new adventures 2016 will bring us though. I've kind of been digging my heels in with the whole idea of selling and building a house this year. Though I'm excited for the end result it is the work that it's going to take to get there that is making me drag my feet. It kind of overwhelms me a bit. But what is life without some challenges and a bit of anxiety? So, looks like I am picking those feet up and we are going to list our house and hopefully start building a new one this year. I am ready for the time and work that it will take because I know it will be worth it in the end, and will get us that much closer to the life we want to be living financially. If all goes to plan (which rarely does anyway) we will be settled into our brand new, homemade, house around this time next year. Wish me luck.

Living healthy and being positive are pretty much always my goals. I did a pretty good job of it last year, but I'm hoping to take it up a notch this year and put even more effort into eating better.

But when I really think of what I want this year the word adventure comes to my mind. And not just the big adventures but the little adventures of every day life. I really want to focus on that his year. Finding the adventure and making the most out of my everyday life. Life is good. I want to make sure I am enjoying every second of it. That means finding ways to enjoy the mundane things that need to be done too. So, my theme for this year is - living life one adventure at a time. Because that is what life is, one big adventure. I really hope you enjoy and get the most out of yours this year. Here's to a happy and adventurous 2016!

1 comment :

  1. Good theme. I like it. Good luck with your house. Building and selling.

    ReplyDelete