Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Little Entrepreneurs.

Aug 14, 2015

Ty came inside the other day and had this great idea to have a toy sale. I told him to round up some toys he didn't want and him and I would go through them and decide what to do. Well I got busy like Mothers tend to do, and next thing I know he had enlisted our neighbor Jack and they already had a stand and a sign up and had even made a little money.




Natalie and I took advantage of this teaching moment and suggested to the boys about doing a lemonade stand. They wanted to do it. I really wanted Ty to be in charge of doing this and made sure he did most of the work. Natalie and Jack were in charge of the lemonade, and Ty and Ryan baked cookies to sell. Ty loved helping Ryan make the cookies and they turned out delicious as usual. We helped the boys set the stand up at the entrance of our subdivision and left them to it. Ty would yell "lemonade for sale" and wave anytime anybody would drive or walk by. Natalie and I would continuously check on them, but we pretty much left them on their own.



Ty loved it. They stayed out there for a few hours, then helped us take down and put everything away. I was really proud of him and hope this drive will stick with him his whole life. They did awesome and ended up making $62!  $31 each.


I might have a little entrepreneur on my hands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment