Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Canmore & Banff.

Jul 28, 2015

My sis in-law moved to Canmore a while back which has been awesome for us because it is a beautiful and fun place to visit. While Dave and Jacki were visiting we all went up for a couple of days. We all had so much fun together. We did a beautiful hike to Grassi Lake which is in Canmore. It was perfect for small kids too and the little Lake at the top was breathtaking. Just ask my boys who actually got their breath taken away as they dove into the freezing cold water. Of course we had to have supper at Red Rock Pizza in Canmore. My soon to be brother in-law owns and runs it and it really is the best pizza ever. If you are in the area you have to check them out. I promise, you won't be disappointed. After supper we went into Banff to the hot Springs. I love a good hot spring. It was a pretty warm summer night so it was hotter then we're use to, but we all had a nice time and a nice visit. The kids faces were pretty red and I think they got out to get drinks of water like every 5 minutes, and a couple of the men would get out to have a cold shower, but we were determined to make it atleast an hour and most of us did.

The next day we went in to Canmore and had smoothie's at Mountain juice Cafe which were delicious. Then we walked down the main street and went into a few shops. I got some stuff at the Rocky Mountain Soap shop. They have some really neat organic products that I'm excited to try. I love my Rosemary mint shampoo. Then we headed back into Banff and went to their Cave and Basin historical site, which was really neat and interesting. We went to Banff's mainstreet and had lunch and of course had to have Beaver Tails, which is a must for us whenever we visit Banff. The tails are a little much for me, but I love the beaver bites. Then we headed back to Canmore and went to Quarry Lake and played in the water for a bit. Then it was time to head home. We love spending time with our family. It was so nice to have Dave and Jacki visiting. Our kids love their cousins and had such a great time playing with them. Its always hard to say goodbye.

Now a picture overload in no particular order. Lucky you:)





































1 comment :

  1. Love all those pictures. Some I would love to visit. I have heard great things about Rocky Mountain Soap. Neat you got some stuff.

    ReplyDelete