Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

A Break.

Apr 10, 2015

Motherhood is definitely one of my most favorite things, for many reasons. But of course most Mother's know that a break now and then is a must. It helps us relax and rejuvenate so we can be our best selves again. I was in desperate need of one, and I think my kids may have needed one from me too:) My in-laws were more then happy to take the kids for a couple of nights. They always have so much fun there that it really is a win-win. Sunday night Ryan and I went to my Gramma's. We met up with my brother's, Britt, Sam, and my cousin Kyle and his wife Karli. We played some games, snacked, and laughed all night. It was so much fun. Monday I spent the day relaxing, reading, blogging, and doing a little cleaning. It was so quiet. I could actually think. I went shopping for a bit then met Ryan at Moxie's for supper. We had some nice, much needed one on one time, and then I went to Yoga. It was the perfect break. I love feeling excited to see the kids again after getting that quiet time. They had the best time too. It was the perfect way to start our Spring Break. 

I finished reading "The Longest Ride" by Nicholas Sparks, in preparation for the movie that came out this weekend. I absolutely loved it. It is such a sweet story and really made me appreciate life and the journey that we are all on. I am grateful for Ryan and the amazing relationship and connection that we have. I am excited to see where our journey together takes us and the things that we will accomplish together over the years. I am really excited to see the movie. Who wants to come with?

1 comment :