Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

2015

Jan 3, 2015

We spent New Years Eve at my Aunt & Uncle's house in Raymond. It was a small gathering with us and them, and then my grandparents, Ginger, and Adam and Britt were there for a couple of hours. It was really nice. Our kids get along and play so well with Dan & Connie's kids. We had a great time. We all made it to midnight but I always regret it in the morning. Its not as easy to bounce back from staying up that late anymore.





2014 was a really great year for us. I have been struggling with a few personal things for years now. I guess they mostly started a couple years after my Mom passed and probably came about from going through that experience. I've felt like I have been trying to break through a wall for so long and finally did near the end of this year. It is not from doing anything that I've been told my whole life to do to get through difficult times which was hard for me to process and is probably leaving most of my family shocked and maybe a little sad, but the reality is I am happier and more excited for life then I have ever been. I finally feel like I have control over my life and that I can move on from the trauma of losing my Mom. I feel like a better person, and I want to and feel like I can give more of myself freely and love more unconditionally then I ever have. So no matter how I got here, I'm here. And I am genuinely happy.

2015 is going to be a busy year for us (we are hoping anyway). We are going to finish our basement this Spring and put our house up for sale. We are hoping to sell quickly so we can begin building a house. Ryan will be doing most of the work himself so it will take a good 9-12 months to build it. We want to stay in Coalhurst and already have our house plans all complete. We are anxious to get this project started, so hopefully it will happen quickly.

I personally want to take better care of my body and mind. I am so fascinated with how our minds and bodies function and would like to know and learn more about this.

I want to be more optimistic and keep negativity out of my life. I don't want to see the World as a wicked place anymore, but see it for what it truly is...a very wondrous and beautiful place with so many amazing people in it. Sure, there are wicked people too, but not as many as the wonderful and good, so that is what I am choosing to see.

I start a beginners yoga class next week which I am really excited about. I want to make yoga a big part of my life, and if its a good fit, maybe I'll even teach it one day. The possibilities are endless. I'm young and can do whatever I want in life. Sometimes I forget that.

I want to read more, and spend more quality time with my family.

I want to blog more often. And blog not only about my family life, but about my thoughts, and experiences and the things that I am learning about. It is very therapeutic for me and I feel like it is a creative outlet for me as well.

I want to have fun and be enthusiastic about life.

I am really excited for 2015 and all the possibility's and experiences that are just waiting to come my way. I hope that 2015 turns out to be your best year yet and that you will find ways to better yourself and increase your happiness with yourself and life.

Happy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment