Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

New House guest.

Nov 27, 2014

My sister has officially moved into our basement for a few months. She was living at my Dad's house and he has been trying to sell it for years and finally has an offer. We don't have much room in our unfinished basement but we gave her a little corner of it and she has made it into a nice cozy little place for her. I'm not going to lie...I am loving it. I can take the kids to school in the cold and not have to pack up Hayley and Will. She is here to watch the kids when I need her to, and helps with supper and gives me adult company throughout the day. I told Ryan that I am not going to want her to leave. But sadly we are going to start finishing our basement in February and will have no space for her. But for the next few months I will enjoy being spoiled and will enjoy the time that she is here. The kids love having her around too. We love our new house guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment