Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Thanksgiving.

Oct 18, 2014

We have had the most beautiful Fall weather this year. There have been a few windy days that I could do without but on the whole, the weather has been great. What's not to love about Fall. The weather cooling down, the leaves turning beautiful colors, soup, and everything pumpkin. Oh, and Fall fashion...sweaters, boots, and lots of layers. I love it. and it seems like everyone else does too. Its also the season for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is great because there isn't a lot of commercial hype like some of the other holidays. Its really about family, food, and being grateful for all the wonderful things we have. This year we had Turkey dinner with the Olsen's a week earlier at Lora and Ryan's house. It was really nice and the food was great. I wasn't feeling good all day so that kind of stunk but it was nice to be with family. Then on the real Thanksgiving we ate at my sister's house. I did up a ham and potato's, and my sister made butternut squash soup and veggies. It was delicious. We also had chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cheesecake. It was so nice to visit with family.

There really are so many things that I am grateful for. Of course family is always at the top of my list. We are so lucky to live close to most of our family and get to spend so much time with them. Ryan has a good job, we have a nice home, and more then what we need. I have a husband who works hard, and is a good Father and the best part is, he loves me:) My kids are seriously the best. I am one lucky Momma. I have some pretty darn amazing friends who are always there for me when I need them and are always there to laugh and have a good time with. I am also so grateful for my Savior. Who never lets me down.

I truly am so blessed.

Some pics we took out at the farm when we were there. Seriously though, there is something so special about Fall.

Southern Alberta has the most beautiful skies




Ty caught his first fish



1 comment :

  1. Beautiful sky picture. That is great he caught a fish. How fun.

    ReplyDelete