Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

End of Summer.

Sep 3, 2014

We have had the most awesome summer. We really have. We were able to do so many fun things and were rarely at home. We also had beautiful weather. We got to spend a lot of time outside. Its always sad when it comes to an end, but also nice and exciting to start a new school year and get back into a routine. I love my routines. I always feel like I need a holiday at the end of summer. I love spending time with my kiddos, but its also a lot of work and a few moments to my self is always needed. Luckily I was able to get that.

First the Olsen girls had a day out. We met up for lunch at Firestone and then went and got pedicures. It was so nice to hang out with the girls. I love Connie, Shannon, and Lora so much. (and Jacki, who we missed) We always have such a nice time together.

My friend Devon also had an end of summer bash. She made the yummiest breakfast foods and had a smoothie bar. Then we just visited till the wee hours of the morning. She also had mini banana breads to take home. She really throws the best parties. I LOVE my girl time. It is something that I have always needed.




Lastly Ryan and I went to Kalispell for the annual Hasegawa retreat over the long weekend. We always have the best time. I even love the drive through the mountains and the time and conversation that Ryan and I are able to have while we drive. We went to Applebees for dinner then to Target to do some shopping. Then we went back to the hotel and swam in the pool and sat in the hot tub. We were the only one's using it and it was so fun. Saturday Ryan headed to the cabin early for quadding and boating, while I went shopping with the girls. I love shopping in the States. We went for lunch then headed to the cabin. We had a fun day on the boat and at the cabin. Mark and Michelle are the best hosts and we always have an amazing dinner. Sunday we slept in and took our time getting ready then went for lunch and headed home. We had such a great time. It is always the best to go home and see the kids and show them the fun things we picked up for them. I am so grateful we have Roy and Connie to take the kids. I know they are having fun and are well cared for. They of course had the best time.



Well, bring on school and Fall.

3 comments :

  1. That breakfast party looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Blog Kelli!!! I didn't know your husband worked for Mark? Is he a Civil Engineer? Jordan is graduating as a Mechanical Engineer this April! So fun! We love the Hasegawas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Ryan has worked for Mark for 7 1/2 years. He's civil engineer tech. We love the Hasegawa's too:)

      Delete