Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Hayley.

Aug 26, 2014

Well, my baby is really not a baby anymore. Hayley turned 3 years old on the 16th. We were camping at the time so we just ran into town and bought an ice cream cake and sang to her at the camp kitchen. She got a Frozen costume trunk with an Anna dress and an Elsa dress and lots of bracelets, rings, and necklaces. She also got a cute hello kitty purse with some sunglasses, and $3. She was so excited it was her birthday and loves to tell people she is 3.

You would think after having three children I would be a pro and know exactly what to expect and know exactly what I am are going to be dealing with, but this little one has completely thrown me off my feet. She is STUBBORN. Like nothing I have ever seen before. If she doesn't get her way or doesn't get the answer she wants she throws massive fits. Sometimes I think she literally loses her mind and doesn't know who she is or where she is. It is crazy, and very hard to deal with. Its like this constant battle for control between her and I. It has been such a learning process, and I pray everyday that she will outgrow it or it will get easier.

Of course she is also the cutest thing ever. She is learning and growing so much. She loves to play and has a beautiful imagination. She plays well with her siblings and her little friends. She loves to give me hugs and cuddles, and talks very, very well. Sometimes too well:) She loves to dance, play dress up, and is very girly in the way she plays. She is very independent and wants to do everything on her own, except use the potty. She is quite lazy when it comes to that. Something we will be working on full force when the kids go back to school. She still doesn't want to be left at nursery and is quite shy around new people. She sleeps awesome at night which is the best gift she could ever give me. She loves princesses and having her nails painted. She has the cutest little smile and the bluest eyes and is adored by all of us.

We sure love you Hayley girl. Happiest Birthday.





1 comment :

  1. Really! Three already. You have done lots of fun things this summer. I have been reading, but can't comment on my phone and not everything is all set up yet. But I love the updates.

    ReplyDelete