Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

New Partner in Crime.

Sep 29, 2017

I have a new little partner in crime this year. I finally got rid of all my kids during the day and what do I do...take in another one of course. I actually watched Will and Lily last year and watched Will two years before that, but this year its just me and Lily girl. She is almost two and is so sweet and fun. We have been enjoying our days together. Yesterday was a beautiful morning so we headed out for a walk around Indian Battle Park. It was so lovely and all the heart eyes for Fall. I'm crossing my fingers we get more days like that. Its supposed to snow next week but it could still be sunny and 20 degrees two days after that (good ol Southern Alberta) so here's to hoping.







We are still full force into football and dance. Ty has been playing quarterback still and is doing awesome. He's really hoping to play defense for the next game.

McKenna started learning her ballet solo and is loving it so far. Can't wait to see the routine all finished.

I'm taking off with my sister in-law this weekend and we're going to Canmore/Banff. So, so excited. How is September already over. Bring on October, but only if we can skip Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment