Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Fall.

Sep 24, 2017

It's the most wonderful time of the year. A time for cute, casual boots, sweaters, changing colors, soups and chili, and all things pumpkin. Today was the perfect fall weather so the kids and I picked up my sister and headed for a walk around Henderson Lake. It was seriously perfection. We walked around the lake, then picked up donuts at Tim Horton's and ate them behind the Galt Museum on the coulee. Cody met us for that part. I love fall.












Hayley had a Daddy daughter date and went a got her ear's pierced. It was the Best.Day.Ever. She was a superstar and sat so still and didn't even flinch when they did the piercing. She got to pick out a beanie boo. She is doing so awesome at taking care of them and making sure they are cleaned each day.



Hayley's teacher sent me these two pictures. Isn't she just the cutest. I can't believe my baby is in grade one!



She also got to try on her costume for her ballet competition. She was so excited to find out they are the costume's McKenna wore for one of her dance's last year.


Ty got to play quarterback at his last football game and did awesome. I love his creative mind. Here is his way of blocking out the taste of the veggies he's eating.



McKenna and I having fun with the instagram filters.




I have definitely been getting into the soup, chili, and pumpkin craze, but I also decided to jump into the matcha madness as well. I picked up some matcha tea and have enjoyed drinking it in the mornings, but I also made a matcha smoothie bowl this morning which was amazing.


The smoothie consists of almond milk, plant based protein powder, matcha powder, spinach, frozen mango, and banana. The topping is raspberries, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut. So, so good.

I hope you're all enjoying the most amazing season ever. We definitely are.

No comments:

Post a Comment