Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Finding Adventure Where you Live.

Jun 3, 2017

I kinda want to see the World. I have a huge list of places I want travel to, but you kinda need a lot of time and money for that. Our last adventure was building a house, but that's done now. So what's next? This is what I do. After one big adventure I'm ready for the next. I research and plan and count down and think about it until it actually happens. We have a couple of big vacations planned for next year but I decided that instead of waiting and counting down the days until those, that I would really try and find fun and adventure in my daily life. Because we are saving and still need to purchase some things for the house we don't have any big summer plans. The kids and I decided that our theme for the summer would be to find adventure where we live. To explore our surrounding area and visit some of our favourite's but also find some new things to do, and try and find adventure and fun where ever we go. I firmly believe that adventure is good for the soul. You are never too old for a bit of fun, and I am always craving it in my life. Last Friday it was a beautiful day so Ty, McKenna, Hayley and I (Nate was off with friends) went to the River Bottom (or Indian Battle Park) to play. Ty and Hayley were on their scooters, M on her bike, and I was on rollerblades (in a dress I might add). We went all over the park on the trail, stopped to climb the train bridge, play at the park, and climb the stairs. We had so much fun. I forgot how much fun that place is. It was such a great day.



I also made a little video of our adventure. I want to get back into making video's this summer. Click HERE if you'd like to watch.

Only a few more weeks of school until summer holidays. I hope you all have some wild and crazy things planned. If not, get to it. Adventure is out there waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment