Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

May Long Weekend.

May 26, 2017

We had beautiful weather May long weekend which like rarely ever happens. We spent most of the weekend working on the house and just relaxing. Ryan's been tiling our shower and bath area. Can't wait to actually be able to shower in my bathroom instead of the girls. Ryan and I went out on a date night too. I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to have him home now sharing the parenting load. Monday we met Roy and Connie and spent the day in Waterton. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The weather was gorgeous. We hiked Bear's Hump, had a picnic lunch, played at the park, got ice cream and sat down by the water. Seriously, perfection. Then we headed to the farm for supper and the boys got hair cuts. Such a good weekend. I am counting down the days until summer holidays.


Atleast H is ready for the picture



Hugest blueberry I've ever seen


Ha ha. Hayley. Love these crazies and the sunshine

Chocolate pizza. Its deadly.

I love having this guy around


 I also made a little highlight video. I've missed making video's and hopefully will have more time to get back into it again. Click HERE to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment