Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

House update | Drywall all finished

Jan 11, 2017

The drywall is all up in the house! It actually looks like a real house. The mudding and taping is happening right now, and then we will spray the ceilings and start painting. Everything is going so well and getting done quite quickly. We also got a heater installed in the garage which will be really nice. I am tired of unloading my groceries in the cold. And it has been really cold this past week. All of our cabinets are picked out for the Kitchen, computer desk, and the bathrooms, and they came and measured for them. Its nearing the end and we are very anxious to get it done and all moved in. Our rental is feeling quite small and cramped and we are dying to get out of there. McKenna really wants her own bed back, and I will be happy not having to share my bathroom with two messy little girls. The boys started basketball so life is about to get even busier. We are back at school, dance, basketball, and babysitting. The rest of the holiday we just rested, and were super lazy, and it was really nice. I'm not sure if it feels better to be back on a schedule, but here we are.







And of course I made tour video's of the house of the UpstairsBasement, and Main Floor. Just click on each floor and it will take you to the video if you want to see the house in detail.

Oh and a picture of my new Stitch shirt cause it is the best and makes me so happy.



1 comment :

  1. What a unique plan! I really like it! I'm excited to see it in person when it's all finished and you're all moved in and settled! Yes, I just invited myself ��

    ReplyDelete