Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Christmas Time.

Dec 7, 2016

We finally got the tree up and a few decorations. I wasn't excited to do any of it in this house, but we can't exactly skip Christmas just because I'm not in the house I want to be in, so up everything went. I am really starting to feel squished and all out of space in this house. I think these last few months will be the hardest as we get closer and closer to finishing our house.

The furnace is up and running so there is heat in the house just in time for this -30 windchill weather. The house is all insulated and drywall is going up. I cannot wait until drywall is done. Then it will really start to look like a house.





I only got one picture of our decorate the tree night...


I can't wait for a tree that Nate is not almost as tall as for next Christmas. I only got one picture but I did make a little video of our night. Click here if you haven't seen it already.

Ty is trying out parkour this month. Its a 4 class beginners thing to see how he likes it. He is loving it of course. We made a video of some of the stuff he's been learning if you want to check it out click here

Here's Hayley girl sporting a hair design by Miss McKenna



The cheesy grin is my favourite. These two girls are the cutest.



And these two twinners.



Life is really cold right now, but really good. Just trying to get all my Christmas shopping done, and if I feel motivated enough this weekend, maybe even get some baking done. But I'm not making any promises.

1 comment :