Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Lately.

Sep 19, 2016

September is already half over. We are getting use to being back at school and dance. Hayley is going to Kindergarten like a boss. She loves it and is doing great. I'm just glad her best friend is in her class. Not sure how well she'll go to school if she's not there.



The girls started back at dance. McKenna is in 6 classes this year: Tap, Jazz, ballet (twice a week), acro, and a ballet production group for festival. She is also doing an added ballet duet, and small contemporary group for festival. She is busy but is doing what she loves. Hayley is happy to be back as well. She is in two classes. Jazz, and ballet. We decided to take a year off from football as Ryan will be too busy with the house to run the boys around, and it is too much for one person to take on. We will see if we decide to do it next year. The boys aren't really that in to it. Ty really wants to do Parkour, and they are still into basketball and baseball.

I was able to visit with friends I haven't seen in awhile. Carissa is off on a new adventure and I am so thrilled for her.


I am babysitting for my cousin again this year. I have Will and Lily together twice a week, and then just Lily once a week. It is going great. They are the sweetest kids and we just adore them. Its been fun getting use to having a baby around again.


I got new matching pajama's that I am really excited about, and just in time for a sleepover with Tamara and Mackenzie. Its so fun having Mother/daughter friends that McKenna and I can both sleepover with. We had so much fun as always.




And lastly, a house update! Ry has been working hard on the roof and was finally able to finish it. He has someone shingling it today and tomorrow and then that is done. He was able to build some stairs as well, and concrete for the basement is coming Wednesday.





Click herehere, and here to see the house update video's I did if you haven't seen them already.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment