Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

House update.

Aug 26, 2016

My handy, hard working husband has been working every spare minute on our house. Sometimes he has help, and other times he doesn't, but he keeps working away. But don't feel sorry for him because he actually really loves it. But you can feel sorry for me because I'm like a single parent most times and we miss him a lot, but we know it will all be worth it in the end. He's got half the house framed and is working on framing the second floor this weekend, and hopefully by the end of next weekend we'll have a roof.



Front Entryway

Dining room window

Front door





So excited to be standing in my first ever garage

1 comment :

  1. Looking good. I so understand feeling like a single parent during a build. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete