Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Lately.

Jul 23, 2016

We are busy enjoying the summer. I can't believe that its half over already. It is going by way too fast. We've had some beautiful hot days but we've also had a lot of cloudy days with lots of thunderstorms. Here is a really cool cloud I got a picture of:




We've had some wicked storms with hail and tornado warnings. Luckily the one day Coalhurst got hail we were out in Raymond so we didn't get any hail damage to our van. It was kind of nice not having to worry about a house either.

We got the girls dance pictures. They are super cute.





I love seeing what these two girls will come out in every morning. They are really starting to put thought in to their wardrobe and its fun to see their own style's coming out. I think its so important to let them be themselves when it comes to what they wear. Sometimes I need to give some guidance but usually I just bite my tongue and let them figure out what they love. We don't do perfect over here.



We got to go over to Swen's for dinner. We love this family so much. I am so glad that my cousin and I were able to reconnect through me watching her kids. I am so excited to get my hands on this little one in the Fall.



Henderson has opened and we couldn't be more thrilled. We've already been 4 times and we are loving it. Hayley is such a little fish and is swimming all on her own so good. The other 3 can just go off on their own and I don't have to worry about them. Life at the pool is so good.




Ryan even made it out with us once. He forgot his hat and didn't want his head to burn


Ty's been in summer baseball. Its been good but sometimes annoying. He is such a good little ball player though. I do love to watch him. He's had a good season, but we are anxious for him to be done. They did things a little different for all stars this year that I wasn't a big fan of, but what do you do. Atleast he got to play and has improved so much. He usually plays back catcher, or short stop. He also is getting really good at pitching.



Nate has had a few wipe outs on his bike. I'm not sure what he is doing but here is his latest battle wound.


He folded his shirt like this because it was rubbing. He calls it the Mankini.

Hayley had dental surgery the other day. She has very weak teeth and had a couple of huge cavities and a few smaller one's. They put her to sleep while they worked on them. She ended up having to get two silver caps. She was a superstar and did so well. She recovered really quickly too. Here she is right after with her promised booster juice, still just as cute and silly.



Lastly, we started building our house! Ryan was going to dig the basement himself but the machine he rented didn't work very well so after a couple of days with the machine ending up breaking he just hired the rest out. So the basement got dug, and the concrete walls are in place. Its been fun to walk over every few days and see the progress. When Ryan is working on it, the kids will just ride their bikes over. It it so nice to live so close to where we are building. The framing will start next weekend. Ryan is doing that all himself so it will take quite a while.







1 comment :

  1. Your house is already going faster than ours. Hope it continues for you. I will have to get to Henderson. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete