Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Spring Fever.

May 17, 2016

We have been loving Spring. We are busy, but are having fun enjoying the weather and each other. Family really is the best.

We love to have picnics. Outdoor or Indoor. I even got creative with one of our rainy day picnics and we had our neighbors come over and I made butterfly sandwich's, fruit kabobs, veggie H's, a banana muffin, and some lemon water.








Going on fun adventures with my favorite little people. We've had such beautiful weather.





Last weekend Nate had a basketball tournament in Stirling. My good friend Tamara hosted us all day. The kids stayed at their house and played, they fed us a delicious BBQ lunch, and she came and watched Nate's games with me. We had such a fun day with them. Ryan was at a softball tournament so he missed out.




Day 2 curls are my favorite.

The other night we had a family dance party and then grabbed some blankets and pillows and laid out on the trampoline to watch the stars come out. It was so nice. We might have had a little fun with my selfie stick. I love this family of mine.









I have also started running most evenings. I have always hated running, but since I have been making a lot of changes to get healthier, running became one of my goals. So far I am actually loving it and am amazed at how well I am doing with it.





Spring makes me so happy.

2 comments :