Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

The End.

Jun 23, 2015

We are coming to the end of the school year. Only 3.5 days left. We are all very excited to start our summer vacation. A few other things have ended for us too. Ty had his last week of baseball. He has pretty much lived and breathed baseball the last couple of months. In fact, he loves it so much he just tried out for the all star team that plays in a few tournaments over the summer. I don't know how I feel about that, but I love that he is working so hard towards a goal and that he is dedicating so much time and work to something he loves and wants to improve in. He has improved so much this season. It was so fun to watch him play. The last game I got to watch he played so well. It has also been fun to practice with him. I think my hitting and pitching has improved too. Ty even asked me if I could coach his team next year. I must be doing something right:) I think we'll find out if he made the summer team tomorrow.

McKenna had her Year End Show for dance. The week is always busy leading up to the show with dress rehearsals, but it is always exciting to see the performances. They put on a really good show. It was so fun to see McKenna dance on stage. She is becoming more and more confidant. Her love for dance has really blossomed this year. We are going to try the competition route next year, so we will see how that goes. Hayley will also start dance next year which is fun and exciting. McKenna and I went and watched the Friday evening show, then she danced in the Saturday matinee show, and the Saturday night show. It was a weekend filled with dance. Her best friend Jordyn came with us to the matinee show, as well as our whole family, Devon, Shannon, and Lora. Then Roy and Connie came in to watch the Saturday night show. McKenna loved having so much support. After the matinee show I took McKenna, Jordyn, and Hayley to crazy cakes for cupcakes. First thing Sunday morning McKenna was making up dances and trying to teach them to Hayley. I love that she loves it so much but it will be nice to have a little break before the next season starts.








The kids have their last swimming lessons this Saturday as well. Nate and McKenna have done really well, but Ty missed a few lessons because of baseball so I'm not too sure if he will pass.

Hayley got a new dress and wanted me to take her picture. These are the poses she came up with.






It was also Father's Day. Ryan got a new BBQ for Father's Day. We went out to the farm and celebrated with the Olsen's. Shannon and Lora made burgers, and we had fruit and veggies, and delicious cheesecake for dessert.


Yep. I think he is loved:) Happy Father's Day Ry.

1 comment :