Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Summer.

Jun 30, 2015

Summer holidays have begun. I love the end of the school year. I am always ready for a break from the routine and busyness. We are ready to stay up late, sleep in, and are planning on doing tons of fun things this summer. Mostly spending my time doing this;



I love the sun and the water, so that is where we will be spending most of our time. Its been so hot the last few days so we filled our little pool up. Its small but it cools us down on those super hot days.









I LOVE summer.

Ty loved baseball so much this season that he decided to try out for the All Stars team for the summer. He made the team so we will be busy with that over the summer too. Lots of practices and a few tournaments. He is always getting Ryan to come out in the backyard with him to practice his pitching. I love watching him play baseball. Here is an action shot of him pitching.


Well, Happy Summering everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment