Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Writing-On-Stone.

Apr 24, 2015

On Monday the kids had a P.D day. My two friends Teale and Mandy invited us to go to Writing-On-Stone. We all have kids around the same age and always have such a great time together. I really feel like our move to where we are was definitely inspired just so that I could meet these two girls. They are the best and I am so grateful for their friendship. Monday morning we packed up and headed out. We had such a great time and the weather was perfect. Such a beautiful, sunny day. I am a climber. I love to climb and heights do not bother me in the least. I really need to go when I don't have little kids to worry about and really hike those hoodoos. My three older kids are the same. They just go and I don't worry too much about them. Hayley too is a natural climber but of course I need to keep her by my side and help her, but I also had Will (the little 2 year old I babysit), so it made it harder to really enjoy the hoodoos. It can be pretty stressful sometimes. But we still had fun. The boys got in a little bit of trouble because they took off on their own and went way too far. Then they had to be glued to my side and I had them be in charge of helping Hayley and Will for awhile. Its hard when you go someplace like that and one adult is in charge of 5 other little people and then they don't listen. I try to stress to my kids that we need to stick together and help each other out or going and doing activities like that are impossible and can't happen. I think they learned their lesson. We had a picnic and then spent some time on the beach before we had to pack up and head home. It really was such a fun and perfect day. It has gotten me so excited for summer.





14 kids between us three Momma's







1 comment :

  1. Such a fun place. I need to go again. I always worry I'm going to see a rattle snake. Love the picture of all the kids.

    ReplyDelete