Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Spring Break.

Apr 13, 2015

I absolutely love it when my kids have holidays from school. The only holiday ending I look forward to is summer and I'm guessing its because it is much longer then all the other one's. Spring Break is always the hardest one to see end. By this time we are all ready for summer holidays. I have to keep reminding the kids that we only have a couple months left and then its summer.

We had a really nice week. The kids and I went up to my Dad's house in Okotoks over night. We had a nice visit and then we went to the Southland leisure centre the next day in Calgary. The kids love the wave pool and waterslides. We had a great morning swimming, and then we went to Chinook mall for lunch. It was definitely harder to get lunch without Ryan there. We all want food from different places so I had to order everyone's food before mine. The kids were almost done by the time I got my food. Its nice to have so many choices though. Hayley really wanted to ride the carousal. I only had enough money for the girls to ride so the boys held my bags and watched. They were good sports.




I love this shot of the boys. I didn't even prompt them to make these faces. It looks like they're mad they don't get to come on the ride, but in reality they really didn't care or complain about it at all. After the mall, we drove home. We were so happy to see Ryan. The rest of the week we took it easy and just did some things around the house and played outside (when the weather was nice enough). I really enjoy having my kiddies all home:)

1 comment :