Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Easter.

Apr 9, 2015

We had a really nice Easter weekend. Friday we headed to my Gramma's where my sister is living. Adam and Britt came and we ordered pizza and did some Easter activities and just played and hung out. Britt and I decided to play pool which I haven't played in years. We really had a good time and I enjoyed playing it much more now then when I was younger.




Saturday we worked on the tile in the bathroom downstairs. I think it looks good. Can't wait for the basement to be finished.



Sunday we headed out to the farm to watch General Conference with Roy & Connie. We haven't been out there in awhile because we have been so busy with the basement reno's. We had a really nice day visiting and spending time together.

Admiring our matching socks. I mean that is true love:)



I am so grateful for my Savior and for his atonement. I have definitely felt his unconditional love for me and his sweet whispering's letting me know that I would be okay. That I am strong and capable of getting through the hard times in my life. I have felt his presence and I know that I am enough in his eyes. That no matter what I do or who I become, he would die for me all over again. That is the kind of love that moves mountains. I am so grateful for that kind of love in my life.

Happy Easter friends.

oh, and this boy finished basketball. He had such a good season. He was on a good team, and had good coaches, and really learned a lot and improved so much.





We also had one decent day before Easter where Hayley, Will, and I got to get outside and play at the park. The 30 km winds didn't bother me as much after having 70 km winds for days. Have I ever mentioned I despise the wind. Cause I really do.


1 comment :

  1. Kelli I love your posts! I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! What a beautiful tribute to our Savior. His love really is powerful, far reaching and ultimately what draws us to Him! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete