Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

34.

Apr 23, 2015

I had my 34th birthday last weekend. Its funny because every year I get older but I definitely don't feel any older. I still feel like I'm 24. I wonder when I will start to feel and act older. Maybe I'll always feel 10 years younger. I guess that's not a bad thing:) Ryan was still out of town on my actual birthday but my sister was kind enough to take Hayley for a sleepover the night before. The kids were so sweet in the morning and left me nice birthday messages all over the house and brought me toast in bed. The boys got up and went to school and McKenna and I went to the Yates to watch some of a dance competition that was going on. We had fun watching the routines for a couple of hours and then we went and got cupcakes and brought some more home to share with everyone. After the boys were home we headed out to Raymond to my Gramma's for the afternoon. It was a beautiful day. Brit and the girls came over and gave me a gift and we enjoyed the rest of the day with our cousin's. My cousin even brought the town Fire Truck over and let the kids check it out and go for a ride in it. They loved that. When we returned home the kids and I had cupcakes and they sang to me. It was a really nice birthday. I got lots of birthday love on facebook and instagram, and a few phone calls. My two friends Teale and Mandy made me Chelsea Buns and mini cheesecakes which were both super delicious. Even though Ryan wasn't here, everyone made it a really special day for me. And don't worry, Ryan owe's me big time for missing my birthday and I will collect:) I get a girls Calgary shopping trip with a bigger budget then usual. Can't wait. When he did return home he took us out for brunch too. So far 34 feels pretty good. I feel like I'm in the best place that I've ever been in. I'm exercising regularly, am trying to eat healthier, and my mind and spirit feel happy and at peace. I have never felt better and am excited for what my future holds. Life is good.





2 comments :