Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

So far.

Jan 19, 2015

January is just a zoomin by. So far, so good. I've been keeping up with my daily exercise and green smoothie routine and I feel great! I've been trying to get out of the house more, so Hayley and Will and I have started going to Time for 2's at the library, and we've gone swimming, and a couple of times we've just gone and hung out at the mall. Its been nice to just let go of all the things that need to be done around the house to go out and enjoy the day and each other.

Donuts after swimming


The boys both started basketball. Nate is playing through the school. He practices every Monday night from 6-7. I have McKenna at dance at that time so I haven't been able to watch him yet. He starts games next month. Ry says he is doing really well. Ty is too young to play at school so we put him in a minor league in Lethbridge. He plays every Saturday morning. They practice and learn skills for half the time and then they play a mini game for the rest of the time. He got his own basketball and jersey. He loves it and is doing well and improving each week. Basketball is one of my favourite sports to watch so I am enjoying it too.

McKenna had her parent viewing at dance. I love going to her class to see how she is doing. She is in ballet, tap, and jazz. I often ask her what she likes best but she can never decide on just one. She will do exams this year for tap and jazz. It is so fun to watch her improve. She is remembering her routines way better too and will teach them to me. It will be fun to have both girls in dance next year.

McKenna and I got to have a girls lunch with Lora, Shan, and Connie, then we went Wedding dress shopping with Shannon. It was so fun to watch her try dresses on. She looked so beautiful in so many of them. It will be hard to pick just one. She was able to narrow it down to a style that she really liked. Weddings are so fun. When we got home I had to bring out my wedding dress and try it on. Amazingly it still fit:)




I started a beginners yoga class. So far I really love it and I'm not as bad as I thought I would be. I am really not flexible so I'm hoping this class will improve that. Its fun to go with Britt. We're talking about maybe checking out a zumba class too. I'm so grateful for so many awesome sisters:)

Life is good. really good. Today is Ty's birthday so we have a lot of exciting things this week that I will blog about soon. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

1 comment :