Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Eleven Years.

Dec 1, 2014

Ryan and I just celebrated our eleven year anniversary on Friday. Every anniversary I think it is so crazy that we have been married for that many years, but then in some ways, it feels like we've always known each other. I always reflect on what we've accomplished over the years and feel like we are doing pretty darn good. These last couple of years I have struggled with some things and have changed my views on a lot of things in the last couple of months. The best part of the whole thing is that Ryan is on the exact same page as me. We are really such a perfect match for each other and compliment each other so well. It feels so good to have him by my side as we change some things in our lives (I know, a little vague, but I'm not ready to share these details with the World quite yet).

With my sister living with us right now it was easy to get away for a night. Friday afternoon we headed to Calgary. The roads were mostly clear except for a few spots but there was blowing snow which made it hard to see. We made our way quite slowly, but eventually made it to Calgary safely.




We did some Christmas shopping, and then met Shannon and Jody for dinner at a Brazilian BBQ. It was really delicious, and we had a really nice visit. Family is the best. Saturday we slept in and lazed around until check out and then we headed to the movies to see Mocking Jay. I loved it. I thought they did an amazing job and it was really accurate to the book. Then we headed home (after I got some gingerbread hot chocolate from second cup. I'm a little obsessed). It is always nice to come home to our kiddies. thank you Ginger for taking such good care of them.

I sure love this guy...


As you can see we're not that good at taking selfies



1 comment :