Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Still breathing.

Oct 10, 2014

yikes. it has been awhile. I find it harder to blog when I don't have something big and specific to blog about. But the little things in life are just as important as the big, so here is a post about all the little things that have been going on in our lives.

We had a ward talent show at the end of September. I got a bunch of girls around McKenna's age and taught them a tap dance routine. We met a couple times a week to practice. I actually loved teaching them. The night of the performance I was so giddy with excitement and so proud of how well they did. Especially considering McKenna was the only one with any tap experience. I think they had fun and really enjoyed it too. The rest of the show was good too. We always love getting together with our ward.



I got my hair cut and colored. I haven't had my hair dyed in a very long time. Like 10 years. I really love it. Sadly I haven't taken a good enough picture to post of it, so I will try to remember for next time. Ty could not believe I dyed it and was begging to get his hair dyed too. What a funny boy.

Hayley is potty trained! It is so nice to finally be done with diapers. She was actually pretty easy. It might be the fact that she is 3 years old. Its a little sad to see her growing up though. My last little baby. (I hope anyway).

Ryan has been working a ton. I mean almost every night and most Saturdays. He is helping a friend build his house. It sucks for him to be away so much, but the money is worth it right now. We are trying very hard to get out of debt. It is too bad I like spending money so much:)

We took all the kids to the eye doctor. Nate needs a new Rx and McKenna needs glasses. She is very excited. I am not. Ty tried very hard to convince the doctor that he needed them too, but she was on to him. He doesn't need them. He is bummed. We are picking out frames for Nate and M today. I will post pictures soon.

We have an extra long weekend for thanksgiving and a PD day so we are all very excited. We've had beautiful Fall weather too. And here a few pictures to end with.

Ty was in Heaven when he got to ride our friends little dirt bike. He hasn't stopped talking about it.

I love spending my days with this little girl.

Cutest sleeping position ever. My little sleeping starfish.

Nate taking notes while watching General Conference. Made my heart full.

Cutest little faces.

1 comment :

  1. How cute. Amazing how nice the weather has been huh. Love it. Glad the talent show number went well.

    ReplyDelete