Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

School Pictures 2014

Oct 28, 2014

My friend Devon did our school pictures this year. As the kids get older picture taking becomes a lot easier. It only took a few minutes with each child. They turned out great as usual.

Hayley Kim - 3 years old

McKenna Ray -  6 years old, grade one

Ty Matthew - 7 years old, grade two

Nathan James - 9 years old, grade four



Here are the pictures of Nate and McKenna with their new glasses. I might be a little biased but I think they look fabulous.





We went to the cornmaze a couple weeks ago for a Primary activity. It was pretty windy, but a beautiful Fall day. We all had so much fun.










My friends Teale and Mandy needed to go to Calgary to send away for passports so we decided to make a full day of it and did a girls shopping trip. We left after the kids left for school and didn't get home until midnight. We had such a great day. Three of my favorite things: shopping, girl time, and yummy food that I don't have to cook. It was so nice to get away for the day. Thanks to my sister who came and stayed and spent the day with Hayley and was there when the other kids got home. I am so blessed to have her in my life. McKenna loves it when I go shopping because she usually gets a lot of cute clothes. I'm telling you, Fall fashion is the best!


1 comment :

  1. Great school pictures. Sounds like a great girls day you all had.

    ReplyDelete