Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Lately.

Sep 18, 2014

I have lots of random stuff to post on.

First, Mckenna started back at dance. We put her in tap, ballet, and jazz this year cause we're crazy like that. I really think she can be a great dancer so I want to give her the best chance to shine.



Then this happened...




Seriously, snow in September. This is out at my in-laws place about 45 minutes from us. Thankfully we didn't get hit this hard. We only a got a bit of really wet snow that didn't stick. But still, its summer for goodness sake.


I had my friend devondurocher.com take the kids school pics. She took one of all four kids. How is it possible that they are getting so big.



My friend Judy came for a quick visit for a family thing and put aside some time to spend with me. We had a few hours to visit and catch up. She is always so good for my soul. It sucks that she lives so far but I know we have the kind of friendship that will last forever. Love you Judy. Thanks for the visit.




We went out for lunch for one of my friends birthdays. There is nothing better then eating good food and visiting with good friends. Teale and Mandy are the best and we always have a great time together. I have truly been blessed with good friends in my life.




And then there is this...



Biggest and littlest. They were being so cute together I had to get a picture. I am one blessed Mother.

1 comment :