Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

HorseShoe Bend.

Aug 25, 2014

We love using our family campground. It is just outside of Cardston right next to my in-laws so to me, it is the perfect spot. This year we invited all the Shurtz family out Friday to Saturday for a family campout. We had so much fun playing in the creek, riding the quad, sitting by a fire, visiting, and just spending time together. Ryan, Adam, and Britt and I played a couple games of lawn darts and I kicked butt. It was a really fun weekend. I think this will be a new tradition. We had my Grandparents trailer so after the weekend the kids and I stayed out for a few more days. Monday we went to Waterton with Connie. We finally did Red rock Canyon and all had a blast playing in the Canyon. It really is one of my favourite places. The rest of the time was spent at the camp kitchen. We had friends come out and play with us one day. It really is a fun little spot. Rain threatened us the whole time we were there. The clouds would come, but then it would clear. We only ended up getting actual rain the last night we were there. It was the perfect camping getaway.




























No comments:

Post a Comment