Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

My Best Friends Wedding.

Mar 31, 2014

One of my best friends got married last weekend. We have been friends since grade one. That is 26 years of friendship people! We have gone through so much together and have remained friends through it all. Megan and Keven have been together for I think 9 years, have two beautiful kids, and have bought a house, so for them to finally make it official is really, really exciting. The girls and I went to the wedding ceremony, and then our whole family went to the dinner and dance. It was such a great day. Megan looked beautiful, the food was great, and I had so much fun celebrating with Megs. Ryan took the kids home around 9:30, but I stayed and danced until after 1:00am. I had the best time. I drove the bride and groom home afterwards so I didn't get home until 2:30am. I was definitely feeling that in the morning. I really had the best time. It felt like we were 23 again:) I am so incredibly happy for Megs and her cute lil family. I am so grateful for her friendship over the years and am looking forward to a lifetime of memories with her. Love you Megs.

















While the girls and I were at the wedding ceremony, the boys were at Nate's Kub Car Rally winning first place! Ryan felt bad because he hadn't had time to paint designs on the car or personalize it, but maybe that worked out for the best because he won every single race he was in. I think it was out of around 40 cars. He got a cool trophy and was pretty excited.


1 comment :