Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Ty and other news.

Jan 31, 2014

I can't believe its the last day in January. I will be so happy when winter is over.

Ty turned seven this month. We had lunch and brownie with the Olsen's and then we had a nice ham and potato dinner at my Grandpa and Grandma Shurtz's with the Malacko's. Ty had a great day and was excited to receive Disney xfinity on xbox and some pop and a chocolate bar. Ty is my ball full of energy. He is always going and wants something fun to do all the time. He loves playing outdoors and loves to play with friends. He is doing well in school and has improved so much on his reading. I hope this will get him more excited about reading and that he will want to do that more. He is funny and witty and is always making us laugh. He is quite street smarts. I am sometimes surprised at some of the things he catches onto. He has a great memory. He loves one on one time with his Mom and Dad and is always asking to go on a date with one of us. He wants to be good at everything. He has a good work ethic and works really hard to master something he is interested in. If he is not interested then it is a different story. Then it is really hard to motivate him into doing it. He is in gymnastics right now and is doing awesome. He excels at head stands. He will start baseball in the spring and get back into swimming lessons. He will try anything, and he is definitely my best eater. We sure love this little boy!




McKenna started skating with her Kindergarten class this month. She is doing awesome and is not afraid to get out there and try. I skated with her the first two times but now she is out there on her own. Hayley and I like to watch her. Sometimes we'll hit up Tim Horton's when she is finished.






Hayley loves this dress. She spent all day in it.



Love this girls curls right after she gets out of the tub. Then it dry's and it is a nightmare. Just a ball of crazy fuzz.



These two girls keep me busy each day. I sure love the way they play together.



and don't worry, its just Hayley...


No comments:

Post a Comment